Hello , this post is about Heavy Bleeding From Bowel ( Black Stool In Cancer Patients #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 656 x 490. This blog post's file size is only 39 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Black Stool In Cancer Patients.
Connotation of Heavy Bleeding From Bowel
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Bleedingbleed•ing (blē′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, fact, or process of losing blood or having blood flow.
- the act or process of drawing blood from a person, esp. surgically;
- the extension of color beyond an edge or border, esp. so as to combine with a contiguous color or to affect an adjacent area.
- sending forth blood: a bleeding sore.
- feeling, expressing, or characterized by extreme or excessive anguish and compassion.
- (used as an intensifier): bleeding fool.
- (used as an intensifier): a bleeding silly idea.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Bowelbow•el (bou′əl, boul),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- Usually, bowels. the intestine.
- a part of the intestine.
- the inward or interior parts: the bowels of the earth.
- [Archaic.]feelings of pity or compassion.
- to disembowel.
When paired together with the proper feature shades like shades of magic, light-blue green, Black Stool In Cancer Patients may be trendy hues for your bedroom. Glistening accessories will make your area more stunning and calm. It's the utilization of yellow coloring it is the top colour for your room and was spoton, not calming although too vibrant.
This color is so combinations completely together with the color palate and extras utilized in this bedroom hopefully bedroom layout with color possibilities above might help you evaluate your own property over a color palette that is most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are smartly designed firstly choosing the right color.
Choosing a color scheme that you allow you to experience not most uncomfortable and like may be the factor that is most significant that you should contemplate. Do not neglect to make sure that whichever color combination you select should match every aspect inside your bedroom.