Hello , this blog post is about Inflatable Big Air Pillow For Jumping ( Air Pillow Jumping #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 498 x 452. This picture's file size is only 38 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Air Pillow Jumping.
Meaning of Inflatable Big Air Pillow For Jumping
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Jumpingjump ( jump),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to spring clear of the ground or other support by a sudden muscular effort;
leap: to jump into the air; to jump out a window.
- to rise suddenly or quickly: He jumped from his seat when she entered.
- to move or jerk suddenly, as from surprise or shock: He jumped when the firecracker exploded.
- to obey quickly and energetically;
hustle: The waiter was told to jump when the captain signaled.
- to be full of activity;
bustle: The whole town is jumping with excitement.
- to start a campaign, program, military attack, etc.;
launch an activity, esp. of major proportions (usually fol. by off): The march jumped off early in the morning.
- [Checkers.]to move from one side of an opponent's piece to a vacant square on the opposite side, thus capturing the opponent's piece.
- to rise suddenly in amount, price, etc.: Costs jumped again thisquarter.
- to pass abruptly, ignoring intervening steps or deliberation: to jump to a conclusion.
- to change abruptly: The traffic light jumped from green to red.
- to move or change suddenly, haphazardly, aimlessly, or after a short period: He jumped from job to job.
- to pass or go aimlessly: He jumped from one thing to another without being able to concentrate on anything.
- to omit letters, numbers, etc.;
skip: This typewriter jumps and needs repairing.
- to parachute from an airplane.
- to take eagerly;
seize (often fol. by at): He jumped at the offer of a free trip.
- to enter into something with vigor (usually fol. by in or into): She jumped into the discussion right away.
- to advance rapidly from one level to another, esp. in rank;
pass through or skip intermediate stages in a forward or upward progression: He jumped from clerk to general manager in a year.
- [Motion Pictures.](of a shot or frame) to fail to line up properly with the preceding or following frames because of a mechanical fault in the camera or projector.
- [Bridge.]to make a jump bid: She jumped from three clubs to four spades.
- (of newspaper copy) to continue on a subsequent page, following intervening copy (opposed to turn).
- to leap or spring over: to jump a narrow stream.
- to cause to leap: She jumped the horse over the fence.
- to skip or pass over;
bypass: to jump the third grade in school.
- to elevate or advance, esp. in rank, by causing to skip or pass rapidly through intermediate stages: The boss jumped his son from mail clerk to plant manager.
- to move past or start before (a signal);
anticipate: One car jumped the red light and collided with a truck.
- to increase sharply: The store jumped its prices.
- to capture (an opponent's piece) by leaping over.
- to attack or pounce upon without warning, as from ambush: The thugs jumped him in a dark alley.
- [Bridge.]to raise (the bid) by more than necessary to reach the next bidding level, esp. as a signal to one's partner.
- to abscond from;
leave: The robbers jumped town.
- to flee or escape from.
- to seize or occupy illegally or forcibly (a mining claim or the like), as on the ground of some flaw in the holder's title.
- (of trains, trolleys, etc.) to spring off or leave (the track).
- to get on board (a train, bus, etc.) quickly or with little planning or preparation for the trip: He jumped a plane for Chicago.
- to continue (a story) from one page to another over intervening copy.
- to thicken (a bar or the like) by striking the end;
upset (often fol. by up).
- (vulgar). to engage in an act of coitus with.
- to connect (a dead battery) to a live battery by attaching booster cables between the respective terminals.
- jump aboard or on board, to join a group, activity, etc., esp. one that has been operating or functioning for some time: After some hesitation, he jumped aboard and contributed heavily to the campaign.
- jump all over someone, to reprimand;
criticize: You don't have to jump all over me just because I'm a little late.
- jump bail. See bail 1 (def. 5).
- jump down someone's throat. See throat (def. 10).
- jump in or into with both feet, to join or enter into exuberantly, eagerly, hastily, etc.
- jump on, to blame or rebuke;
reprimand: He'll jump on anyone who contradicts him.
- jump ship. See ship (def. 5).
- jump the gun. See gun 1 (def. 9).
- an act or instance of jumping;
- a space, obstacle, apparatus, or the like, cleared or to be cleared in a leap.
- a short or hurried journey.
- a descent by parachute from an airplane.
- a sudden rise in amount, price, etc.: a considerable jump in the stock market.
- a sudden upward or other movement of an inanimate object.
- an abrupt transition from one point or thing to another, with omission of what intervenes: The speaker made an unexplained jump in topic.
- a move or one of a series of moves: The gangster stayed one jump ahead of the police.
- any of several contests that feature a leap or jump. Cf. broad jump, high jump.
- [Motion Pictures.]a break in the continuity of action due to a failure to match the action of one frame with the following one of the same scene.
- a sudden start as from nervous excitement: He gave a jump when the firecracker went off.
- the act of taking an opponent's piece by leaping over it to an unoccupied square.
- the jumps, restlessness;
- Also called breakover. the part of a story continued on another page.
- the difference in limit values at a jump discontinuity of a given function.
- jump-start (def. 1).
- get or have the jump on, to get or have a head start or an initial advantage over: They got the jump on us in selling the item, but we finally caught up.
- on the jump, in a hurry;
running about: Lively youngsters keep their parents on the jump.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of swing.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of jazz;
played at a bright tempo.
There are a few important things you contemplate in choosing an office couch for your business and have to know.
Along with that, occasionally we are confused. Inflatable Big Air Pillow For Jumping ( Air Pillow Jumping #3) that we need while is very important, but to the other-hand we likewise experience pity, office chairs where we have been there it really is only the design and shade have not been suitable.
- Alter the chair's color together with your style and color of one's business furniture.
- Pick A seat based on the budget / needs of the company.
- Select A guaranteed model office chairs chairs usually have both legs of the couch, hydraulic a guarantee of 24 months, and the forearms of the chair throughout the contracted.
- Pick A chair that's comfortable once you sit-down or a comfortable foam.