Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms have 10 photos it's including ICollector.com, Vintage Crystal Lamps, Collectors Weekly, Vintage Crystal Table Lamp With Large Prisms, Crystal Lamps For Part 7 Antique Crystal Prism Hurricane Lamps ., Beautiful Vintage Crystal Hurricane Lamps With Hanging Prisms C ., Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms Pictures Gallery #7 Antique L&L WMC 1973 Vintage Teardrop Crystal Globe Prisms Table Lamp ., Attractive Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms #8 Hurricane Shades Prism Lamps Etchings Vintage Antiques Hurricane ., Vintage Crystal Table Lamps Images, Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms #10 ANTIQUE SOLAR ASTRAL OIL LAMP WITH CRYSTAL PRISMS. Here are the pictures:
Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms was published at December 21, 2017 at 9:34 am. This article is published in the Lamp category. Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms is tagged with Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms, Antique, Crystal, Lamps, With, Prisms..Everyone understands that Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms colour is among the most significant facets for making a lovely room layout. Coloring is definitely an essential component for decorating remodeling or producing designs, so choosing the hues that are right has to be carefully considered.
The sack is just an area where we rest, a refuge where we sleep perhaps, or once we are exhausted, tired of the daily routine whenever we are ill. The bedroom will be the location where we wanted to be alone, examine a popular book or simply stay silent. Bedrooms should be a location that can create us feel relaxed.
As previously mentioned in the previous report, along with could push influence on feeling, understanding and discussion. In choosing the right shade for your household bedrooms, thus, you need to spend specific attention.
Definition of Antique Crystal Lamps With Prisms
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Crystalcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
Lampslamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Prismsprism (priz′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent solid body, often having triangular bases, used for dispersing light into a spectrum or for reflecting rays of light.
- [Geom.]a solid having bases or ends that are parallel, congruent polygons and sides that are parallelograms.
- a form having faces parallel to the vertical axis and intersecting the horizontal axes.