American Heritage Counter Stool have 6 pictures , they are American Heritage Counter Stool Amazing Pictures #1 Aged Sienna Cushioned Bar Stool, American Heritage Counter Stool #2 Aged Sienna Cushioned Bar Stool, Hover To Zoom, American Heritage Counter Stool #4 Hover To Zoom, Hover To Zoom, Hover To Zoom. Following are the pictures:
This article of American Heritage Counter Stool was published on December 21, 2017 at 8:23 pm. This image is posted in the Stool category. American Heritage Counter Stool is tagged with American Heritage Counter Stool, American, Heritage, Counter, Stool..In case you have youngsters who are grown old the utilization of this design applies. If your children are youngsters, you ought to stay away from these hues. Why? Yes ofcourse, in order to avoid because not him youngsters in using your chosen furniture, the feeling of dirty that caused.
Particularly when you have pets such as cats or dogs, should prevent the usage of furniture and extras is bright. You'll be troubled with extra attention. The coloring that is bright is usually swiftly evident if stains or dirt. So you will soon be fascinated rundown and quickly outdated, therefore forget about classy furniture.
A lot more colors that one may utilize not to supply specific consequences around your home furniture's use style. In case you choose American Heritage Counter Stool that induced the mystical, for natural shade you'll be able to select brown leaves. For a classy and elegant impact could be manifested by showing the colour dark.
Definition of American Heritage Counter Stool
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Heritageher•it•age (her′i tij),USA pronunciation n.
- something that comes or belongs to one by reason of birth;
an inherited lot or portion: a heritage of poverty and suffering; a national heritage of honor, pride, and courage.
- something reserved for one: the heritage of the righteous.
- something that has been or may be inherited by legal descent or succession.
- any property, esp. land, that devolves by right of inheritance.
Countercount•er1 (koun′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a table or display case on which goods can be shown, business transacted, etc.
- (in restaurants, luncheonettes, etc.) a long, narrow table with stools or chairs along one side for the patrons, behind which refreshments or meals are prepared and served.
- a surface for the preparation of food in a kitchen, esp. on a low cabinet.
- anything used in keeping account, as a disk of metal or wood, used in some games, as checkers, for marking a player's position or for keeping score.
- an imitation coin or token.
- a coin;
- over the counter:
- (of the sale of stock) through a broker's office rather than through the stock exchange.
- (of the sale of merchandise) through a retail store rather than through a wholesaler.
- under the counter, in a clandestine manner, esp. illegally: books sold under the counter.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.