Antique Corner Curio Cabinet have 6 pictures , they are Full Size Of Elegant Interior And Furniture Layouts Pictures:sweet Antique Corner Curio Cabinet Fresh ., Antique Corner Curio Cabinet #2 Inessa Stewart's Antiques, Corner China Cabinet--great Idea For Window Area Near Table--PAIR DREXEL, Antique Corner Curio Cabinet, Favored Open Tier Corner Cabinet With Antique Models As Inspiring Rustic Cabinets Designs, Good Antique Corner Curio Cabinet #6 Small Antique Corner Curio Cabinet. Following are the photos:
Antique Corner Curio Cabinet was posted at November 27, 2017 at 9:34 am. This post is uploaded on the Cabinet category. Antique Corner Curio Cabinet is labelled with Antique Corner Curio Cabinet, Antique, Corner, Curio, Cabinet..Due to the need for the bedroom's function, we want to share the very best bedroom styles. We should pick the design and coloring that could produce us achieve satisfaction and luxury. Peace will be encouraged by a room style that in a day that is busy. You will see by having a place with superior Antique Corner Curio Cabinet color can be a luxury by itself.
When paired with the appropriate feature colors like shades-of silver, light blue green, Antique Corner Curio Cabinet can be great shades for your room. Gleaming components relaxed and can make your place more spectacular. It's the utilization of orange colour it is the most effective color for your room and was spot-on, not too vivid but soothing.
This coloring is really blends properly with the shade palette and accessories utilized in this bedroom develop room layout with shade choices above might help you determine your own property over a color palette that's most comfortable foryou. The bedrooms are smartly designed first of choosing the shade that was right. Choosing a color-scheme that you make you feel most comfy and like will be the factor that is most critical that you ought to contemplate. Don't forget to make sure that whichever colour mixture you choose should correspond to every detail within your bedroom.
Connotation of Antique Corner Curio Cabinet
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Curiocu•ri•o (kyŏŏr′ē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ri•os.
- any unusual article, object of art, etc., valued as a curiosity.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.