The post of Bowen House have 5 photos , they are Wikipedia, Wikipedia, The Ahab-Bowen House Is A Vernacular Dwelling Of The Mid-Victorian Period. It Was Built In 1874 And Altered In 1900 And 1976 To Its Present Appearance ., Wikipedia, Bowen House Awesome Design #5 Henry Chandler Bowen House, Woodstock, Connecticut. Here are the attachments:
This post about Bowen House was published on October 3, 2017 at 11:51 am. It is posted under the Home category. Bowen House is labelled with Bowen House, Bowen, House..The house frequently has its own figure. Furthermore together with cottages or the bungalow are situated in the UK. Do not desire to adjust the design of the building is an excessive amount of, Bowen House types contend with traditional pad.
Never asked an effect, gorgeous! To be able to keep up with a building's figure, the designer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture introducing a kitchen style independent of the key building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the UK will be the building under consideration.
If you like the environment of the kitchen that is hot and in addition serene having a slight vintage sense with probably an excellent alternative for you personally. To have this type you use a wooden floor and may make cheap kitchen units an election which have pattern includes a design. Utilizing pale colors brown with details of wood and white colors can make dinner within the home along with your household may feel hotter.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to mimic the cottage's design, Alex Saint decided to create one more kitchen style that can minimize the architectural change of the complete villa and protect this house's type.
Want to provide the atmosphere is comfy and hot, the furniture includes a delicate white colour as his concluding. Modern equipment can be stunning that one is complemented by kitchen layout. Similarly with up-lighting to illuminate the space during the night.
A glass cube's kitchen layout within the type. The utilization of glass here's meant to be capable of control the temperature. Glass sliding gates may be popped to supply fresh air to the room while summer happens. Surfaces utilizing the same material using an outside veranda, for there to be a common bond involving the Bowen House with new kitchen.
Context of Bowen House
BowenBow•en (bō′ən),USA pronunciation n.
Catherine (Sho•ber) Drink•er (shō′bər dring′kər),USA pronunciation 1897–1973, U.S. biographer and essayist.
- Elizabeth (Dorothea Cole), 1899–1973, Anglo-Irish novelist and short-story writer.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.