Bronze Lamp Post have 6 pictures it's including Kichler 49657OZ Turlee Olde Bronze Outdoor Lamp Post Light Fixture. Loading Zoom, Quoizel MRE9009WT Marine Nautical Western Bronze Finish 11.5 Wide Outdoor Lamp Post Light. Loading Zoom, Elstead Lighting Chicago Medium Rusty Bronze Lamp Post. ‹, Solar Flair Lighting, Gama Sonic Royal 2-Head Solar Weathered Bronze Outdoor Lamp Post, Royal Solar Lamp Series – Triple Lamp Post GS-98T - Gamasonic Solar Lighting. Following are the attachments:
Bronze Lamp Post was posted at September 14, 2017 at 8:43 pm. This article is posted in the Lamp category. Bronze Lamp Post is labelled with Bronze Lamp Post, Bronze, Lamp, Post..the newly married couple to perform your house has chosen Bronze Lamp Post. In addition to its contemporary design but still easy, this table been due to many rewards such as for example could possibly be employed as a method of gathering the household, a kidis understanding together, a location to put the kitchen equipment and so forth.
The Bronze Lamp Post suitable for home space's modern kind. This mini table has a sleek shape that is rectangular to make it search more presentable to get a vibrant young pair. Thus didn't commit long a couple that are super busy modern tables may also be more easily handled and cleaned.
This table is normally coupled with amini kitchen but can be added to another space. Pricing desk is also cheaper than other stand because of its size that is small. There is no injury in playing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for creativity if you would like to buy this stand.
Interpretation of Bronze Lamp Post
Bronzebronze (bronz),USA pronunciation n., v., bronzed, bronz•ing, adj.
- any of various alloys consisting essentially of copper and tin, the tin content not exceeding 11 percent.
- any of various other alloys having a large copper content.
- a metallic brownish color.
- a work of art, as a statue, statuette, bust, or medal, composed of bronze.
- [Numis.]a coin made of bronze, esp. one from the Roman Empire.
- to give the appearance or color of bronze to.
- to make brown, as by exposure to the sun: The sun bronzed his face.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (the ink of a printed surface) in order to create a glossy effect.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (areas of a reproduction proof on acetate) in order to increase opacity.
bronz′y, bronze′like′, adj.
- having the color bronze.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.