Beam Mantel Shelf have 7 pictures including Hayneedle, Superior Beam Mantel Shelf #2 Oakstoredirect.com, Pollums Natural Resources, Antique Reclaimed Wood Fireplace Mantel - Rough Sawn, Waney Edge Rustic Oak Beam Mantel Shelf, Delightful Beam Mantel Shelf #6 Olde Wood, Nice Beam Mantel Shelf #7 Distressed Beam Floating Mantel Shelves, In Stock And Ready To Ship. Call For Quote. Following are the photos:
Beam Mantel Shelf was published at July 1, 2017 at 2:10 am. This blog post is posted on the Shelf category. Beam Mantel Shelf is labelled with Beam Mantel Shelf, Beam, Mantel, Shelf..The coloring impression hasbeen verified being a channel for the generation of temper, emotional effect, design, and the style or personality of a area. Shades might be exhibited using the presence of furniture, wall coloring types, accessories soft furnishings, trinkets home, possibly wallpaper home.
The current presence of furniture since it dominates the colour assortment, a space can drastically influence the impression that in with a furniture. Produce no oversight of merging coloring with all the space furniture you've. Here are a few impressions that will be caused the many colors for your style of furniture or the home fixtures.
Desire Beam Mantel Shelf, can give the impression a new impression and simple impression. This perception would seem traditional colors if you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture applications. But if you are planning furniture for stand or couch it'll supply an elegant and simple's impression. White would work for layer a couch, a seat.
Description of Beam Mantel Shelf
Beambeam (bēm),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, stone, etc., manufactured or shaped esp. for use as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal bearing member, as a joist or lintel.
- [Engineering.]a rigid member or structure supported at each end, subject to bending stresses from a direction perpendicular to its length.
- a horizontal structural member, usually transverse, for supporting the decks and flats of a vessel.
- the extreme width of a vessel.
- the shank of an anchor.
- [Aeron.]the direction perpendicular to the plane of symmetry of an aircraft and outward from the side.
- the widest part.
- [Slang.]the measure across both hips or buttocks: broad in the beam.
- See walking beam.
- (in a loom) a roller or cylinder on which the warp is wound before weaving.
- a similar cylinder on which cloth is wound as it is woven.
- the crossbar of a balance, from the ends of which the scales or pans are suspended.
- a ray of light: The sun shed its beams upon the vineyard.
- a group of nearly parallel rays.
- [Radio, Aeron.]a signal transmitted along a narrow course, used to guide pilots through darkness, bad weather, etc.
- [Electronics.]a narrow stream of electrons, as that emitted from the electron gun of a cathode ray tube.
- the angle at which a microphone or loudspeaker functions best.
- the cone-shaped range of effective use of a microphone or loudspeaker.
- [CB Radio Slang.]See beam antenna.
- a gleam;
suggestion: a beam of hope.
- a radiant smile.
- the principal stem of the antler of a deer.
- fly the beam, [Radio, Aeron.](of an aircraft) to be guided by a beam.
- off the beam:
- not on the course indicated by a radio beam.
incorrect: The pollsters were off the beam again for the last presidential election.
- on the beam:
- on the course indicated by a radio beam, as an airplane.
- [Naut.]at right angles to the keel.
- [Informal.]proceeding well;
exact: Their research is right on the beam and the results should be very valuable.
- to emit in or as in beams or rays.
- [Radio.]to transmit (a signal) in a particular direction.
- to direct (a program, commercial message, etc.) to a predetermined audience.
- to emit beams, as of light.
- to smile radiantly or happily.
- beam in, [CB Radio Slang.]to be received under optimum conditions;
be heard loud and clear: They told me I was really beaming in.
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.