This blog post about Arm Chair Rocker have 10 images it's including Moroso Klara Rocking Armchair By Patricia Urquiola, Italy 2, Amazon.com: Modway Molded Plastic Armchair Rocker In White: Kitchen & Dining, Form Rocking Armchair By Normann Copenhagen, Eames® Upholstered Armchair With Rocker Base, Armchair For Nursery Thenurseries · Nursery Room Rocking Chair Cushions Chairs The Padded For Glider ., Arm Chair Rocker Awesome Ideas #6 Rocking High-back Armchair ARCA, Arm Chair Rocker #7 Form Armchair, Bonobo Modern Wing Back Rocking Chair, Rocking Arm Chair Nursery Rocking Chair Rocking Armchair Ikea . Rocking Arm Chair ., Arm Chair Rocker #10 Overview .. Here are the attachments:
Arm Chair Rocker was published on May 27, 2017 at 5:49 pm. It is published under the Chair category. Arm Chair Rocker is labelled with Arm Chair Rocker, Arm, Chair, Rocker..This table comes with metallic or natural coloring such as gray, black or bright. Chairs are utilized not too high and too simple using the variety of 3 chairs. This table is only used for chatting and eating alone as the dimension isn't too large. Products employed ie steel.
The Arm Chair Rocker ideal for natural sort of kitchen house. This natural stand features a square shape that is fuller than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural impact. This stand mixes natural colors like white and brown.
Tabletops also larger so that it can be used to place fruits items including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be trim with a round or square feet are skinny and tiny to be able to prevent the effect of rigidity within the kitchen.
Context of Arm Chair Rocker
Armarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Rockerrock•er (rok′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called runner. one of the curved pieces on which a cradle or a rocking chair rocks.
- See rocking chair.
- a rock-'n'-roll song: She sang a ballad and followed that with two of her well-known rockers.
- any of various devices that operate with a rocking motion.
- [Graphic Arts.]a small steel plate with one curved and toothed edge for roughening a copperplate to make a mezzotint.
- cradle (def. 13).
- an ice skate that has a curved blade.
- a performer or fan of rock music.
- off one's rocker, [Slang.]insane;
crazy: You're off your rocker if you think I'm going to climb that mountain.