Bench Pressing World Record have 10 pictures , they are WPC Bench Press World Record Attempt Anna Karrila 132,5 Kg @ 90 Kg - YouTube, Ordinary Bench Pressing World Record #2 Eric Spoto 722 Lbs, Bench Pressing World Record #3 Body's Response To Failed Attempt To Break World Record Bench Press, Scott Mendelson Bench Attempts | SPF March Madness 2013 | SuperTraining.TV - YouTube, With Performing The First Recorded Floor Press In 1899, Lifting 164 Kilograms, Bench Pressing World Record Amazing Design #6 Let's ., RecordSetter, Bench Pressing World Record #8 10 Keys To A World Record Bench Press, Lovely Bench Pressing World Record #9 13-Year-Old Girl Can Bench Press 198lbs, Eric Spoto: The Man Behind The Bench Press World Record - Lift Unlimited - Lift.net. Following are the images:
Bench Pressing World Record was posted on April 23, 2017 at 1:35 pm. It is published on the Bench category. Bench Pressing World Record is labelled with Bench Pressing World Record, Bench, Pressing, World, Record..If you would like a classic style or setting that is elegant, you can use a sleep that's a watch structure carving motifs sometimes making easy or intricate, lifestyle and sculpture produce the original search heavier and pleased etnic, if you would like the luxuries you could use a place sleep using a pattern or possibly a substantial cover, with added cloth program provides temperature and luxury inside your room,
Easy bed can be utilized for an area in today's style, it appears that reveal a impression of the shape were sent applications for, the look of which is the current craze may be the routine of modern art that embraces modern style makes an equivalent modern-day for you apply to your room which minimalist style. The bedrooms, nevertheless, must adjust within the property in general to the rooms.
If your home place space is restricted, while you type, and including capability of one's stuff a great deal and residences, whilst the needs a practical but needs a lot of room. You are able to affect the Bench Pressing World Record with drawers - kitchen, of course you should be intelligent in all opportunities you'll be able to use right near the left or in front of program, currently ideal so unimpressed thin and doesn't break the principles of area and your action.
Context of Bench Pressing World Record
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Pressingpress•ing (pres′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
demanding immediate attention: a pressing need.
- any phonograph record produced in a record-molding press from a master or a stamper.
- a number of such records produced at one time: The fifth pressing of his hit song has sold out.
Worldworld (wûrld),USA pronunciation n.
- the earth or globe, considered as a planet.
- (often cap.) a particular division of the earth: the Western world.
- the earth or a part of it, with its inhabitants, affairs, etc., during a particular period: the ancient world.
the human race;
humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.
- the public generally: The whole world knows it.
- the class of persons devoted to the affairs, interests, or pursuits of this life: The world worships success.
- a particular class of people, with common interests, aims, etc.: the fashionable world.
- any sphere, realm, or domain, with all pertaining to it: a child's world; the world of dreams; the insect world.
- everything that exists;
- any complex whole conceived as resembling the universe: the world of the microcosm.
- one of the three general groupings of physical nature: animal world; mineral world; vegetable world.
- any period, state, or sphere of existence: this world; the world to come.
- Often, worlds. a great deal: That vacation was worlds of fun.
- any indefinitely great expanse.
- any heavenly body: the starry worlds.
- bring into the world:
- to give birth to;
bear: My grandmother brought nine children into the world.
- to deliver (a baby): the doctor brought many children into the world.
- come into the world, to be born: Her first child came into the world in June.
- for all the world:
- for any consideration, however great: She wouldn't come to visit us for all the world.
- in every respect;
precisely: You look for all the world like my Aunt Mary.
- in the world:
- at all;
ever: I never in the world would have believed such an obvious lie.
- from among all possibilities: Where in the world did you find that hat?
- on top of the world. See top 1 (def. 25).
- out of this or the world, exceptional;
fine: The chef prepared a roast duck that was out of this world.
- set the world on fire, to achieve great fame and success: He didn't seem to be the type to set the world on fire.
- think the world of, to like or admire greatly: His coworkers think the world of him.
- world without end, for all eternity;
Recordre•cord (v. ri kôrd′;n., adj. rek′ərd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence.
- to cause to be set down or registered: to record one's vote.
- to state or indicate: He recorded his protest, but it was disregarded.
- to serve to relate or to tell of: The document records that the battle took place six years earlier.
- to set down or register in some permanent form, as on a seismograph.
- to set down, register, or fix by characteristic marks, incisions, magnetism, etc., for the purpose of reproduction by a phonograph or magnetic reproducer.
- to make a recording of: The orchestra recorded the 6th Symphony.
- to record something;
make a record.
- an act of recording.
- the state of being recorded, as in writing.
- an account in writing or the like preserving the memory or knowledge of facts or events.
- information or knowledge preserved in writing or the like.
- a report, list, or aggregate of actions or achievements: He made a good record in college. The ship has a fine sailing record.
- a legally documented history of criminal activity: They discovered that the suspect had a record.
- something or someone serving as a remembrance;
memorial: Keep this souvenir as a record of your visit.
- the tracing, marking, or the like, made by a recording instrument.
- something on which sound or images have been recorded for subsequent reproduction, as a grooved disk that is played on a phonograph or an optical disk for recording sound(audiodisk) or images(videodisk). Cf. compact disk.
- the highest or best rate, amount, etc., ever attained, esp. in sports: to hold the record for home runs; to break the record in the high jump.
- the standing of a team or individual with respect to contests won, lost, and tied.
- an official writing intended to be preserved.
- a group of related fields, or a single field, treated as a unit and comprising part of a file or data set, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer.
- the commitment to writing, as authentic evidence, of something having legal importance, esp. as evidence of the proceedings or verdict of a court.
- evidence preserved in this manner.
- an authentic or official written report of proceedings of a court of justice.
- go on record, to issue a public statement of one's opinion or stand: He went on record as advocating immediate integration.
- off the record:
- not intended for publication;
confidential: The President's comment was strictly off the record.
- not registered or reported as a business transaction;
off the books.
- on record:
- existing as a matter of public knowledge;
- existing in a publication, document, file, etc.: There was no birth certificate on record.
- making or affording a record.
- surpassing or superior to all others: a record year for automobile sales.